Wednesday, June 07, 2006

no fun at all

The poor kid can’t catch a break. Me from this afternoon and evening:

Stop chasing the dog with a fork.

Stop chasing the dog with the broom.

Stop chasing the dog with the vacuum.

Don’t poke me.

Don’t drop crumbs on the floor on purpose.

Don’t kick me while I’m changing you.

Don't throw playdoh.

Don’t climb on the table.

Stop taking a beet out of the bowl and eating half and then putting it back and getting another one and eating half of it.

Stop trying to drink water off the floor of the shower.

Damn it, stop eating soap bubbles off the floor of the shower.

And those are just the ones I can recall off the top of my head. We did have a good day overall and I’m not complaining but sometimes I feel like a major buzz kill around here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Absolutely adorable, I remember those days.

6/08/2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Sofrito said...

sounds like every day at our house, minus the dog...

6/09/2006 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home