Sunday, June 04, 2006

much too much

It finally happened. I foolishly thought it would never happen. Not to me. But today was the day that for the first time in his almost 23 months that Henry was just too much for me. I seriously wanted to give the kid away to anyone who would take him and fast. The day’s antics aren’t even worth repeating they are so numerous and varied but by about 2pm I had had enough. The two of us have had too many days alone together lately and Jason working much of the weekend put me over the edge. Thankfully we survived until he got home and I all of a sudden I felt much better. I didn’t even have to leave or make them leave as I had been imagining for hours. I never thought I would feel this way but I am actually thankful that I have all day tomorrow to work. What has become of me?

4 Comments:

Blogger nonlineargirl said...

I'm impressed you made it 23 months. I had several in Miss A's first six months. And not just because of the colick.

6/04/2006 10:07 PM  
Blogger devinemom said...

i am with you there. when i get to the weekends and daniel has work to do i feel like i am getting shorted. my weekends are a time to take a bit of a step back and let him do a few more thing. if they are messed with i get a bit frazzled.

6/04/2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger city dweller said...

Eh, it happens to all of us now and then. totally normal. and then some days you can't get enough of them! Go figure :)

6/05/2006 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope today is a better day! I've been there and I know how it feels.

6/06/2006 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home