Monday, May 22, 2006

camera dump

I cannot possibly love this boy any more than I already do. Yet, everyday I love him more.

















He may look a little goofy sometimes but he can stack 12 blocks! All by himself! Tell me that’s not impressive?












My newest craft obsession (felt! felt food!) is not looking as hot in the light of day as I remembered it from a few nights ago but isn’t that always the case? Not to worry though, it’s only a prototype, a mere first attempt. There will be more, so much more. Cakes and slices of cakes and pie and pancakes and donuts and bacon and fried eggs!

8 Comments:

Blogger tracey clark said...

Looks like you're doing pretty well with the new camera. The shot with the blocks is great.

And I love the felt creation. Can't wait to see more. Yum.

5/23/2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger mama without instructions said...

yeah, but you didn't see the other 12 i had to take to get even a decent one!

5/23/2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger nonlineargirl said...

Henry is of course adorable. The cake is so cool!

5/23/2006 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute, and quite talented! Love the felt food.

5/23/2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger BITE MY COOKIE said...

i can see why you would love him more with each block! that's quite a stack of 'em there. the felt food is bril.

5/23/2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger Sofrito said...

felt food? That'd be good for my weight loss efforts, I think. It looks beautiful, is this for your personal pleasure or are you trying to give Henry something new to play with?

He's aDOrable!!! Yummy-yummy boy. And the great thing about digital cameras is the lack of waste, so you just keep clicking away until you get something your like.

5/25/2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger mama without instructions said...

i'm making the felt food because it's fun and then to give to henry. he likes to pretend eat it. and throw it.

5/26/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Heather Bea said...

I love your felt food! It just makes me want to eat it. And that cute kid is just as adorable.

5/29/2006 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home