Tuesday, May 02, 2006

a weekend away from it all

Finally a few pictures from last week’s trip to the coast. A few people thought we were crazy to spend a weekend in a house with both sets of our parents but I have to say that it worked out pretty well. Henry didn’t sleep past 6:30 any morning and woke up a couple of times commanding me to rock!! him, but that’s my only real complaint. The weather was unbelievable. Our parents distracted themselves with each other and Henry and kept encouraging Jason and I to walk on the beach, take the dog out, run errands, etc. It was great to have little bits of unplanned time to ourselves. Most importantly, I think the ratio of 6 responsible adults to 1 toddler is just about right.


2 Comments:

Blogger nonlineargirl said...

Oh, cold toes!

5/02/2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger Bridgermama said...

I wish we could do this. However K's mother may try to smother mine, with a pillow, in her sleep. I just love my ma too much for that!

5/03/2006 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home