Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy father's day

I wanted to catch a quick photo of the kids holding the sign this morning while we let Jason sleep in so we could make it his computer desktop image for a cheesy little surprise- right up his ally. But, they were less than interested in working with me on one decent shot so instead Jason got a 10 shot screensaver of our little photo shoot. This was the first of several small things we did to make the day just a bit out of the ordinary and hopefully more fun for the father of this house.





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger abby said...

I have a similar spread of pictures with my girls. I should post them...but dad sure loved them, though it was frustrating to take them. or maybe that's why he loves them.

6/25/2009 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home