Thursday, June 18, 2009

one way or the other

Do you ever feel like thinks are okay, fine, good even, maybe pretty darned good, OR, you might be losing your freaking mind? I feel sort of like that now. I think it's the former but can't totally rule out the latter.

I think things are better than they have been in awhile. I am happy. We are lucky. Life is good.

But, what's next? Where are we headed? Things are never easy how can they be easy now? What am I forgetting?

See what I mean. I'm just not sure these days but I am going to keep my fingers crossed and try to focus on the good that is here now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger nonlineargirl said...

here's hoping things are just good.

6/22/2009 9:41 PM  
Blogger abby said...

I found you through Nonlineargirl. just wanted to invite you to join me and two other moms for a drink saturday night. I'm trying to start a mom's group of moms not afraid to talk about how hard it is to be a mom, wife, worker, optimist and everything else we're expected to be every day. check out my blogs and email me if you're interested. it's our first meeting and we'd love to have more people join us.

Nonlineargirl would also be invited except for that whole home with a billion babies thing.

mad.momma.blogspot.com
braeckelblog.blogspot.com

6/25/2009 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home