Tuesday, June 16, 2009

from where does it come?

Yes, we live in a city with a lot of tattooed people and I even have a couple little ones myself but my kids have had pretty limited exposure to tattoos and very little expose up-close-and-personal. I don't think this has anything to do with them liking temporary kid tattoos. Hell, I loved them as a kid and I don't think I saw a real tattoo until I was 10. I led a sheltered childhood in some ways.

In any case, they are always asking for rubber stamps on their bodies. I have an embarrassing stash of cutesie holiday stamps, smiling animals, babies, etc. Like I said, embarrassing, but I used to make a lot of invitations and cards, although I suppose that doesn't make it any less embarrassing of a habit/admission. In short, a lot of kid-friendly crap from which to choose, which made it all the more surprising when they each chose these the other night. If this is their natural inclination at almost-5 and 2, what do I have in store for me?


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home