Monday, March 23, 2009

ug

The kids will. not. go. to. sleep. This is nothing new but they are literally (yes, I do mean literally) bouncing off of the walls in the next room. I am tired. All of this bullshit with my parents got umpteen times more dramatic when they both started sending me over the top emails last night. I talked to my dad today and we are going to have a meeting soon. I don't know. I don't want to make everyone's lives difficult and sad. I just want a break from crappy, emotionally-wrenching patterns. Really, I don't think that's too much to ask. A good friend just found out she's having a miscarriage today. Seriously, I think I know more people who have had miscarriages than haven't. It sucks. She is awesomely grounded and will be fine (as have been all of my other friends) but it still sucks. Jason hasn't had much work lately. Bad timing considering previously free childcare being up in the air. We are nowhere near having our taxes done and I can't shake the nagging feeling of deadlines and work yet undone. Just ug.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home