Monday, March 30, 2009

managed chaos

Things, they are better. Things are actually a whole lot better with my parents, better than they have been in a long time. I guess things needed to get really shaken up to clear out some of the bad feeling that were hanging around. On the other hand, we have been sick and our dear friend and nanny is having a miscarriage. It is awful for her, which is my first focus but not having childcare is also really tough here. The work deadlines are staking up and with such a small staff I have had to work through illness and inconvenience. I have been making mistakes, which makes me crazy. Henry's carpool, which allows me to be at work instead of picking him up at noon has been sick and unpredictable so I don't have a clue what I am doing from hour to hour it seems. Jason finally landed a job or two right as this all hit so we are pretty scattered and behind on many fronts right now. He and I are managing pretty well and trying to stay grounded though and succeeding somewhat. I am really looking forward to a week away in California soon. Staying with Jason's parents has never been amazing but we are going to try harder than ever to make it so this time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home