Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 it is

I am learning that when I take a break from posting (intentionally or unintentionally) it is really hard for me to get back into it. I keep thinking of things to write but I just don’t do it. So, here’s to breaking the dry spell and getting back to some regular writing. The other issue I am having is that I am spending most of my days in the office in front of my computer and when I get home I am so tired and worn out from it all that I don’t even take my laptop out of my bag many nights. I’ve just committed to some more freelance work though, so I am going to need to get back to it and I’ll need some nighttime procrastination tools, of course, so back to blogging it is.

Christmas was pretty low key and pleasant enough. Henry had a great time and actually didn’t end up with too much new crap. Jason build him a very nice train table that he loves. The only down side is that it takes up about a quarter of the floor space in our living room. It’s worth the entertainment it gives him and keep the trains that were previously on the floor much better contained. I took a few days off work and so did Jason to finish up the new bedroom floor. It looks great and things are finally all finished and cleaned up.

Work is productive and ok but I am back to getting very tired by the end of the day and I am trying to figure out how to cut back. I am not ready to give up the money though so we’ll see how it plays out. I am sick of the cold and the gloom and don’t feel like leaving the house when I don’t have to. The only real downside is missing more trips to the gym than I should. Unfortunately, I think regular exercise is a necessity for by body to handle this pregnancy so the current slacking really isn't going to be an option for long. I just wish every other jackass in the city wasn’t crowding in at the same time I am trying to. The pregnancy is going fine otherwise and this girl kicks like crazy. It is such a reassuring thing but some days she tiring me and my insides out.

So, the silence is broken and I’m not sure it was really worth it but for the exercise. How about some pictures to go with the random ramble?

Well, screw that plan. I tried to download the last 3-weeks worth of photos (Christmas, the floor project, etc.) and apparently they are all corrupt. Jason is working on it but it doesn’t look promising at all. Damn it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynanne said...

Ugh...sorry to hear about the photos :( Hopefully they can be saved!

I wonder how long the gym crowding will last? All those New Years resolutions just waiting to be broken...

It's good to see you posting again. We all can relate to the dry spells, don't worry!

1/04/2007 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home