Friday, December 15, 2006

balance restored

I have a bunch of things to wrap and package and label and our house is chaos since we redistributed all of the bedroom furniture tonight to prepare for new flooring installation tomorrow (I’m sure I’ll have updates on that adventure soon. We are nuts.) So, I don’t have a thoughtful announcement and I don’t feel like scanning in fuzzy, hard to interpret ultrasound pictures at the moment, particularly the weird one with little white lines among other little white lines that are labeled “LABIA” in cap locks. Yes, it has been confirmed that we are having a girl. Gender balance will be restored in this family and, hell, if you count the dog, the ladies will actually be ahead. Not that any of that matters. Really. I was surprised how ok I would have been with either outcome but I think this will be great. A new adventure for sure. In more important news, the ultrasound went well and all of the measurements, etc. were right on. So, no baby worries for the moment. Now if I could just get someone else to take care of this holiday crap, I’d be all set.

Also, we are clueless about names at this point. We have months to decide but if anyone wants to offer suggestions (except maybe you, BC) I am open.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger nonlineargirl said...

Oh good, now my bags of clothes have a (family) name on them!

12/16/2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

How about "Labia?"

Fitting, no?

1/02/2007 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home