Wednesday, November 15, 2006

17 weeks

I had another appointment with the midwife today that went much better than the last. Wait, did I even mention the last? Probably not. Well, everything ended up fine but it was stressful and long and not so fun. So, this was an improvement for sure. Size is good. Heart rate (baby’s) is good. We heard lots of kicking and movement. My blood pressure is remaining good. She is happy with my diet and exercise (I really have been trying). Unfortunately, we both have small reason to believe that I am starting to not process major sugar (read holiday desserts) very well so I need to cut that out. I have been pretty good but damn if I don’t get into baking this time of year. I actually like the baking itself more than the eating, but who am I kidding, I will never totally forgo homemade dessert completely if it’s in the house. Thankfully I don’t think I have to but I know that it’s nutritionally worthless and I can certainly be very conservative in that department through the spring. So, all is well and I am a bit relieved for another month. Next time we should find out gender. Woo hoo!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home