Friday, November 10, 2006

committing to bribery

I knew I kept the kid off candy up until this point for a reason. Today we had both pee and poop in the potty because I bribed him with chocolate covered pistachios. I am sick of diapers and losing some patience with the very slow potty training attempts. So, bribery it is. Unfortunately, later in the morning we also had major pee all over Jason’s office chair. After I cleaned it up he hesitantly looked up at me and asked for “pee pee candy” (his word creation, not mine). He didn’t seem too surprised that he didn’t get any but I couldn’t fault the kid for trying.

It’s only day 10 and this month of daily posting is kicking my ass. I am sorry to say that, really, this is the most I can muster today.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nonlineargirl said...

I'm loving the daily updates from you.

Mmm, pee pee candy.

11/11/2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger mama without instructions said...

that's nice to hear. i am feeling a bit lame about my lack of more thoughtful posts but i'm glad someone's enjoying it!

11/11/2006 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home