Sunday, November 01, 2009

more treats than tricks

I just had a brief moment in which I wondered if my login would still work. It does. I'm back! I can't resist the annual NaBloPoMo so I'm at it every day of November and hoping that I can keep up the momentum. I have missed posting and not missed it. More on that in one of the next 29 days. For now, we have some Halloween shots. Mia decided she wanted to be a butterfly over a month ago and stuck with it she was also amazing about the wings and the "sometimes a little bit pokey" antennae headband. I can hardly believe this kid is only 2-and-a-half. It was a day of multiple costumes and much activity. They both held up amazingly well and had a great time trick-or-treating. The lovely, dry weather helped. It was so nice that when we got home we all hung out on the porch handing out candy, which had a double bonus of keeping the dog calm and from insane barking since no one needed to ring the bell. Bedtime wasn't super smooth but once the lights were out they didn't move or make a peep, which is unheard of. Perhaps it was the late bedtime or the sugar or the glowing green glo sticks clutched under the blankets. Sadly this didn't prevent them from waking up at 5am (4am thanks to the end of daylight savings. Aaaaahhh.). As usual, I am exhausted.







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home