Saturday, November 07, 2009

birth control

If I ever think about having another baby just tell me to have a dinner party or plan any other exciting thing and tell Henry about it beforehand. We are having friends over (any minute!) and Henry has literally asked what time it is (even though he can pretty much tell time) and when they are coming and are they here yet (do you not have functioning eyes or ears?) for 2 hours straight. I would guess that he has probably asked/whined 200 times in that 2 hours. Mia just keeps replying that they will be here in "a couple a minutes," which doesn't please him. He has me really hoping they will be here soon too and that my ears will not suffer irreparable harm before that occurs. Thankfully for me K is bringing drinks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home