Thursday, November 05, 2009

low level

The kids are still waking up between 5 and 6 am and I just barely got Mia down at 8 pm. Henry is coughing and tossing and turning although he isn't really what I consider sick. I had a very hectic day at work and didn't get things as finished as I wanted to. The dishes are dirty and there are toys everywhere. I have a huge box of organic herbs that I was so excited to get half-strewn around the living room and kitchen unpacked by kids instead of myself. The rain is pouring down. Don't even get me started on Jason's going-on-seven-month-illness and spontaneous rash that could last for up to two months. Nothing is exactly bad but nothing is particularly great either. I don't know what is going to push us over the edge to feeling better all around and I don't know how to go about finding it. I'm pretty sure that tv isn't going to help but that's all I can muster at the moment. That and crossing my fingers and hoping with all of my might for a decent night's sleep. Really, that's probably what we all need the most.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous melissa said...

I think low-level frustration is harder than having one big thing-- if something is all the way bad, you can fix that one thing. But when everything's kind of meh, it's much harder to tackle. Here's hoping for a more-peaceful tomorrow...

11/06/2009 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home