Sunday, February 22, 2009

normal

The kids came home from my parents' house this morning and the rest of the day was pretty normal. They were both sweet and remarkably sane considering the transition. I can't believe how much we got done this weekend and how much more relaxed I feel. I am almost looking forward to the routine of the week. Henry is back to school after a week off and I have a really busy week at work ahead. It shouldn't be too hard but I am already not looking forward to the volume of things I must get through. I am ready to stop thinking so much and worrying about how things are going to work out. I have got to figure out how to really live in the moment more. I have been working on it for a long time but never seem to hold onto it for very long. Life just moves too fast, which is really all the more reason to just take it as it comes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home