Tuesday, January 22, 2008

yet another slip of hand

It really didn't seem like that big of a deal to him. Of course I felt terribly and was the one who yelped but he didn't even really cry, just some whining. We talked about it a few times without much emotion and I even asked him what stories he was going to tell at school (something about a girl going on a walk who saw a cat.) Given all of that, I was doubly mortified when the first thing he said this morning to the mom helping him put on his apron, the aloof one who is a "film producer' with her own "film production company," was "my mom cut my hair! and my ear!" Thankfully I was within earshot to jump in and ramble about how terrible it was, or on second thought, maybe not.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh oh!! Several years ago I decided to go to cosmetology school. I decided to cut my (ex)husband's hair and instead cut his ear. Good thing I had also gone to nursing school!!

1/23/2008 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home