Thursday, January 10, 2008

don't get me wrong

Really, I'm happy my kid's all creative and shit. And it is nice that he "went shopping" at the "kitchen store" "just for me."
However, personally, I prefer his "shopping cart" in the bathroom where it belongs, and has functionally been by the sink for the last 5 years until tonight. I guess I'm just not a fan of storing things on the floor and side of the tub.
Also, I just don't think that hand towels and washcloths are doing anyone much good by the phone. But, you know, that's just me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lord, those pictures could have been taken at my house this morning. I've got my year and a half old niece here and I've got stuff EVERYwhere. Even the Costco baby wipes!!!

1/11/2008 7:01 AM  
Blogger mama without instructions said...

funny! to his credit, he didn't just tear shit up without asking. he asked me approximately 700 times if he could clear off the cart because he had been "thinking about something" and i was tired and crazy and cooking dinner and gave in.

1/11/2008 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes its easier to go along to get along, or however the saying goes.

1/11/2008 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine likes to make a full blown shop with everything from the pantry, freezer and fridge lined up on the counters.

Complete with signs and crap.

Takes him hours. The hours when I am sleeping.

I am considering nailing his bedroom door shut.

1/12/2008 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home