Monday, January 14, 2008

better together

I have been feeling pretty good lately for a number of reasons but I think that my sanity is better than it has been for quite awhile particularly because Jason has been home a lot. He hasn't had much work, which isn't so great for obvious reasons but having him around is so very nice. First, I actually get to spend some time with him and feel like I have a real friend/partner/husband/father to my children every day. I don't have to pack up both kids in the rain to take Henry to school every morning and I don't have to try to figure out dinner and field work phone calls and juggle two grouch kids in the afternoons. I could go on and on but basically things feel balanced and I don't feel strung out all the time and we are having fun. It is totally unsustainable but I am actively choosing to enjoy it instead of worrying about money. I know we will figure it out. We always do.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a good guy around really does seem to make the day a little brighter. Although with my first husband... not so much.

1/16/2008 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home