Thursday, October 04, 2007

always an opinion

Henry has a sort of funny way of talking. Not the way his words sound but the way he uses them. I have a feeling that it comes from me but I can’t quite pinpoint some of the phrases. A few days ago we were grocery shopping when he put his finger to his chin, cocked his head and said, “I am thinking we are done now.” Today in the car as we were just getting going, Mia was crying and moaning so I started to sing to her and Henry said, “you, stop with the singing now. Just drive and she will calm down. (pause) Can you drive faster?” Neither were really particularly bossy but actually quite matter of fact.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So gorgeous.

My Boo was crying earlier and in between sobs was telling me what to say to soothe him.

10/04/2007 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home