Thursday, August 16, 2007

searching for meaning in numbers

Henry gets that there is something special going on with numbers but he doesn’t really care about the details. In addition to the recent conversations below, I also overheard him telling Jason that something (a toy I believe) was spinning 50 miles an hour the other day.

Me (way past bed time): It’s really late.
Henry: What time is it?
Me: It’s 9:21.
Henry: Wow! That’s 100.

Henry (on the bathroom scale): How much do I weigh?
Me: 28 pounds
Henry: Yeah. 28. 3. 4. 2.

Henry (on our way to my office in the car): Go that way.
Me: No. You know the office is this way.
Henry: No. That was a mistake (re: my left turn, I presumed). The office is 45 miles away. Ahead.
Henry (a few minutes later): Where is the office?
Me: I thought you knew.
Henry: Yeah. It’s 45 miles straight ahead.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kristin said...

again...i'm laughing.

8/16/2007 6:52 PM  
Blogger BITE MY COOKIE said...

henry's the head, you're the ass. bring your asses over when we get home. miss you bitches.
xodt

8/20/2007 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kid is so funny!!!

8/20/2007 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home