Monday, June 11, 2007

save yourselves

This morning, shortly after 6am, Henry asked to climb into bed with us as he often does. We, in fact, encourage it because neither of us will get up with him to turn on cartoons before 6:30. So, he cuddles up with me as always for a few seconds before declaring, “those your boobs. They’re pokey!” I sort of laughed that yes they are big right now with mama milk for Mia. (The kid has me seriously engorged in the morning with the constant feeding in the evening then long sleep stretches at night. But I can’t really complain about that, can I?) He replied,” yeah! They are big and have mama milk. And they are pokey! And they poke people!” Maybe it’s a new superpower. If you are in the vicinity, consider yourself warned.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA!!! Too cute!

6/12/2007 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home