Friday, May 11, 2007

mia

There is so much back story here I am feeling overwhelmed trying to sort out what is and isn’t worth writing about. But, for now, I will stick to the most important part of the story in an attempt to get back to writing here. Without further delay, I introduce Mia Lauren. Born 4/19/07 at 8:00am sharp, weighing in at 7 lbs. 5 oz. and measuring 21 in. Here she is just a few days old.



I love this girl more than I could have every imagined and we are getting used to life as a family of four. Jason has been home taking care of me for a month through bed rest and a crazy birth and the aftermath. He is still off work so things seem pretty manageable. Hopefully I can get in some writing in the next week or so before he goes back to work. When that happens I fear I may never have a moment to myself again.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. And, while I was so scared for my husband to go back to work, it really wasn't quite as hard as I had imagined it to be in my head. I wish the same for you.

Though my blogging has totally taken a dive :)

5/12/2007 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's lovely!

congrats

5/14/2007 5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Mia! I've been checking this page to find out what's been going on with your family. I'm glad to hear you have been nesting happily together.

5/14/2007 1:50 PM  
Blogger mama without instructions said...

thanks everyone. we are hanging in there through toddler tantrums and lack of sleep. all in all we know how lucky we are and are trying to enjoy it as much as possible.

5/17/2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Heather Bea said...

Welcome Mia! I was just checking to see if you had posted anything this week, and her beautiful face pops up on my screen. I hope that her crankiness has subsided and that you are okay with Jason being back at work.

5/18/2007 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i hadn't checked in awhile, but i'm so happy to see that mia has arrived!

if there's anything at all that i can do to help out in these early crazy days of being mom-to-two, please please please let me know!

jj (jj _ at _ monkey _ org)

5/29/2007 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home