Friday, March 05, 2010

the same

So much illness. So little sleep. The kids went to the doctor and probably don't have anything warranting antibiotics but we're not sure. We'll wait it out for a few days but, God, I really don't think I can do another night like last night, or the previous 7 for that matter. I have also been dealing with our fucking work email not working all day and 12 emails w/tech support who are clearly fucking incompetent in this matter. Now they want info from the office, which they don't actually need and aren't going to get over the weekend. If this isn't fixed fast we may be looking at a provider switch and, man, I don't want to deal with that as much as I don't want to deal with this tech support. I need to get kids out of the bath now who are calling for me like sad cats, sad and whiny cats with laryngitis.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home