Saturday, February 27, 2010

back at it

Blogs that aren't updated frequently always make me suspect. I question the author's motivation and commitment. Why should I put the time in to read if they aren't going to keep writing?* And here I am. One of the worst examples of leaving a blog fallow there is. I will argue that I have no clear goal or motivation for this little blog and that I am much too tired to bother. It is true but still I can't help but push myself on occasion and make the commitment to post every day for a bit no matter how mundane or annoying an exercise. So, for the next month I have a plan. I will be here every day, likely right before bedtime because I forgot to fit it in otherwise.

*This is a bit overly dramatic. I really don't judge people for their lack of attention to their blogs but it is true, and reasonable I think, that I don't tend to follow people who don't write with some frequency.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

sometimes it is good to just step back from teh computer for a bit.

But you must come back. My reader misses you.

2/28/2010 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home