Thursday, March 04, 2010

trudging on

Only a couple of days in and I already missed a day. I remembered it last night laying in bed with a sick Mia who had finally given up kicking and screaming and was sleeping holding two of my fingers in her warm little hand. I couldn't and didn't dare pull myself away. It has been a hell of a few days of sick kids and very little sleep. Mia has been a demon all night, kicking and screaming and fighting in between little naps of an hour or less. I feel more delirious and crazy than I did with newborns, mostly I suppose because it is so unexpected. She seems better tonight but Henry is coughing so hard he can hardly breathe so I have little hope of a decent night. So it goes. More soon when sleep and a little sanity return.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home