Tuesday, February 02, 2010

bad times

Bedtime makes me want to kick a hole in something, eat a chocolate cake, and take drugs, not necessarily in that order. Almost every night. Seriously, we have to be doing something wrong here. This cannot be normal. It cannot be this hard for most children to fall asleep without screaming, whining, crying, demanding, begging and fighting to name a few. I'm sure it won't last but I have no idea what to do to get us through. My crying babies were frustrating but they never made me angry. This business with an almost-3-year-old and 5-and-a-half year old, it makes me angry.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

I have no suggestions for you babe. I have the Sleeping Emos and an 11 year old that sleeps a couple of hours a night - if that.

Deep breaths and know this soon will pass.

2/13/2010 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home