Tuesday, February 17, 2009

much too much

I'm too sick and tired to write much and I've already stayed up way too late watching unimportant tv shows. Another one of those things you never think about before having kids is the luxury to just be sick and take care of yourself. Sure, work is an issue and I used to have a few other obligations but when I needed a sick day I could take it without having to take care of the health, happiness and minute-by-minute complaints and desires of two little people. I should be used to it by now but I'm not sure I'll ever be any better at feeling crummy and attending to the needs of others to such a degree. Off to bed it is and I will sleep with my fingers crossed that no one needs me in the middle of the night and high hopes for feeling better in the morning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home