Wednesday, February 04, 2009

aaahhhh

I know that in-law complaints are too easy, ubiquitous, but I am breathing much easier now that mine have departed from this visit. I have been anxious and generally annoyed for days. I was starting to wonder if I was getting really stressed beyond my control again and starting to mull over what to do. Call my naturopath? Get a massage? Take a day off work? I blamed hormones and lack of sleep and the chaos around the house but nothing else has changed besides their departure and I am calm. All it took was a few hours and for the time being I am feeling peaceful and sleepy. I think this is an issue I am going to have to address one way or another but for now I will appreciate what I have and be grateful that I don't need any further intervention.

Labels: , ,