Saturday, December 13, 2008

i guess whole paycheck really is evil

I know this is likely not news to anyone who lives in Portland and would be reading this blog but I am really baffled. I caught wind of this a few weeks ago but reading the perspective directly from a New Season's representative really did it. There are many instances in which our legal system makes no sense to me and this is at the top of the list. New Seasons is our neighborhood grocery and I love it for many reasons (even though I do buy wholesale natural foods and shop the farmer's markets as much as possible). I would hate to see it in jeopardy and will not be setting foot in Whole Foods again. Really, I have no reason to with all of the other amazing resources we are so lucky to have available.

New Seasons Market: We're Just Trying To Mind Our Own (Local) Business