Wednesday, March 19, 2008

no will to blog

I don't know what it is these days but I have little interest in writing. On occasion I will compose something in my head but it's gone by the time I sit back down to work. We are all doing just fine. Mia isn't sleeping and so neither am I but otherwise we are pretty healthy and pretty happy. Jason and I each have a lot of extra work so we are a bit distracted and staring at our computers many more hours a day/night than is reasonable or healthy. I think the end is in sight for both of us but he has another week or so of crunching so we will all just hang on and get by in a dirty house with mediocre meals and as much patience and pleasantness as we can muster. Maybe I'll feel like writing next week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynanne said...

We all go through times like that. I've found the more I try and force myself to write, the harder it gets. Just sit down and let the words flow. If they don't, be kind to yourself and try another time. Writing should be fun and relaxing.
Hang in there!

3/20/2008 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate when we get in ruts like that.

Hope it lightens up soon!

3/20/2008 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home