Tuesday, November 21, 2006

keepin' on

Well, the kitchen is clean. The house is somewhat picked up and vacuumed. Jason (my small to mediumish miracle) just got back from two grocery stores and no more shopping needs to be done. Henry woke up at 5:45 am again and then screamed for tv at the top of his lungs and I can only hope he will still be asleep 8 hours from now.

I suck at being in the office all day but the new employee seems to be settling in. This is a very good thing because she will be the one who allows me to really take off the time I want and need in the spring around baby arrival time. The worst part is that I am seriously missing my afternoon nap at the moment and am practically listing.

I am feeling more baby action the last day or two, which is kind of nice. So, off to finish cooking some cranberries and then fall into bed. I have to pick Jason's parents up at the airport in the early am and then do the work thing for one more day. whew.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home