Friday, November 03, 2006

the difference a day can make

I can hardly believe how decent I feel today after a day of miserable headaches that lasted most of the night, exhaustion and vomiting, all out of nowhere. I’ve had a sinus cold for a week or so and I’m not sure if I got another virus or if it was just a pregnancy fluke. It was the worst day in recent memory but unfortunately there have been a lot of pretty crappy ones lately. I hate to admit it but I’m just not a good pregnant person. If the last one is a predictor, I should start feeling better in a month or two. The headaches are the real killer. I find myself envying so many women and being annoyed at so many experts who talk about how easy the second trimester should be. I keep hoping a shift is just around the corner and I keep seeking help but the bottom line is that I just have no idea how I am going to feel any given day. It makes it hard as hell to plan and get work done and take care of Henry but I don’t seem to have much say in the matter. All I can do is appreciate the good days and keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it in the end and that I am never going to go through this again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home