Thursday, October 26, 2006

side of fries with that?

Henry and I were driving home a few evenings ago and we were both hungry and he was grumpy and demanding things as we drove by them. I rattled on about all of the things we were going to do at home, including make burritos. He seemed to like that idea and we kept driving and talking. He was pointing out particular kinds of trucks and cars and busses and taxis and then I heard him say, “oh, yeah. Yummy chicken. 2 burritos and 2 waters, please.” Ordering drive-through burritos happens almost never but whenever we do go through a drive-through, Jason or I pretty much always order 2 waters. All I can wonder is what else he is picking up without us realizing it and it sort of scares me. Ok, more than sort of but, damn, that kid is funny.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger nonlineargirl said...

Everything, he notices everything.

10/27/2006 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home