Wednesday, August 16, 2006

because I AM a crazy jerk

When Jason is working for/with people, which is most of the time, I try not to call him very many times (if any) during the day, mostly because I don’t want to seem doting or crazy or like a jerk. But on rare days like today, when he is working alone, I have no problem calling him all day long with the most minor questions, comments and observations. I figure that after 10 years there’s no hiding my true self from him anyway so why hold back?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sofrito said...

LOL, I love this! Mo and I use Google chat all day long and I keep him apprised of everything: poops, what we've eaten for breakfast/lunch/snacks, what the boy(s) are doing at any given time... we're also constantly sending one another links to stuff we think the other one should look at or read. It helps me feel like he's not so far away from me. I don't know how I'd deal with it if we didn't have chat.

8/17/2006 4:59 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

The husbands of the women I work with call 20 times a day....don't feel bad, it's a sign of a great marriage.

8/17/2006 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree, I call Sloth and just kind of sit there on the phone and he's like "uh, is there anything else you need?" No, I just called to tell you Cricket took a dump.

8/18/2006 5:56 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

LMAO, I call my husband AT LEAST 10 times a day! Because I work at night, and he works during the day, I find myself missing him :) The bad thing is, he's a painter, so he gets annoyed at having to stop and answer the phone every time I get the urge to call! Hmm..Oh well, he'll get over it LOL

8/19/2006 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home