Sunday, May 09, 2010

in due time

I just realized that every little project that I want to get done will get done. It will. It's just that I still have no ability to project when. Often I can be really productive and energetic and focused for days. Things seem to all line up. I can compartmentalize and feel good about it. I can be creative or industrious or both. Then life gets in the way again and I have no idea how long it will be until I can manage much beyond the daily responsibilities of school, work, snacks, lunch, breakfast dinner, baths, bedtime, picking up, dropping off. Then I wonder how I will ever get anything done again. And then I do. Everything that matters even a little bit will get done I just have no idea when and I will be a lot better off if I can just remember that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home