Sunday, November 15, 2009

under the weather

In a rare twist, I am the only one sick in this house. You would think that's a reasonable configuration but not so much. It's nothing major so far, just a cold with some isolated symptoms and a lot of fatigue. I did get to rest much of the day, if you can call it that. I didn't have to do much but nothing much got done and it all happened at high volumes so it feels like a bit of a waste. I guess moms can't really get a day off in any case. I'm off to sleep off what I can and hope for a little better day tomorrow.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nonlineargirl said...

I am really bummed about the no sick days as a parent. I am actually looking forward to going back to work, based on the idea that if I do get sick on a working day, I could ACTUALLY take the day off and sleep. Right now Ada is all better (so maybe we didn't have H1N1) and I have what feels like a sinus infection. Bleh. Feel better soon.

11/16/2009 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home