Thursday, November 12, 2009

another day

One more of those days at the end of which I need to collapse. We're not sick and things aren't particularly more difficult than usual but I just don't have the energy for anything. I spent the morning in Henry's kindergarten class and it was barely managed chaos and more than a little disappointing. I'm confused. This is where we wanted him and it's relatively okay but really not the experience I imagined. I am reeling a bit and trying to figure out how much I want to say and to whom. We have a conference in a couple of weeks, which will be a good step but I think I might need to do more before then. Too much to think through and a lot of behind the scenes conversations. Then again, as Jason reminds me, "It's just kindergarten." Surprisingly that does help a bit. Ack, I have a kid calling for me for water. Off to bed it is.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home