Friday, April 14, 2006

6 things about me

Ok ladies (both Nonlinear Girl and Sofrito Gringo got me simultaneously), I’ll play your little game but the buck stops here.

1.I love black licorice, even the salty Dutch kind.

2. I gave birth to my son at home in a big tub of water in my office. We joked that it would be just like going to work when we set the tub up in here. Ha. Work it was. It was long and hard but I loved curling up in bed with my baby minutes after it was all over.

3. Cleaning out old boxes a few months ago, I found a small spiral bound sketchbook. The only thing in it was “Jan. 22, 1993.” Nothing else. Best I can figure, it was the first time I had sex. I was a senior in highschool. It was at my parents’ house in the afternoon and they were home. My door didn’t have a lock on it. Not particularly romantic. After the fact, we walked to Baskin and Robbin’s for frozen yogurt. Funny thing is, I remember it being spring and it would have been snowing in January. Hmmm, what the hell was I doing on January 22nd, 1993? I will probably never remember.

4. Today is my birthday.

5. I am freaked out by chain letters. I got my first one in the mail when I was in middle school. My mom said it was crap (or something to that effect) and wouldn’t let me do it. I was so mad at her. Didn’t she know that she was screwing up the order of the universe?! Now with the email kind, I am more freaked out about offending the recipient than the order of the universe.

6. I have several friends who are telepathic/psychic/intuitive and I believe them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sofrito said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks for doing it, and I wouldn't have been offended if you'd thumbed your nose at it. Cool to know you homebirthed, *very* cool. Will be sure to ask more about that later. Have fun celebrating your birth!!!

4/14/2006 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home