Sunday, November 22, 2009

dirty and not in a good way

Every few weeks or so, particularly after a tiring time with illness or what have you, I breathe a sigh of relief at being almost barely on top of shopping, cooking, feeding, bathing, vacuuming, prepping for a school and work week, scheduling appointments, managing tight cash flow, etc. All I have left in front of me is getting the kids to sleep and dong a little more food prep or cleaning for the week. Sometimes it's even after the kids are finally sleep and things are quiet that I realize the one thing I have forgotten to schedule in is a shower for myself. Showering isn't a bad thing at all and not very complicated, save for the mass of wet hair on a cold night, but I hate this realization more than almost anything. Why can't I just forget to fold the laundry or buy vegetables? Actually I do forget those things on occasion as well but it doesn't bother me nearly as much. Here I sit with soggy wet hair trying to figure out which loose end to tie up last before it all starts over again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home