Thursday, November 19, 2009

progress

Finally today I am feeling almost completely well. This is good since I had a lot of work to do, had to do dinner and bedtime on my own (for the kids that is), and our fucking oil tank is leaking. Even thought things are a mess around here still I have this intense drive to start something new, a project of some sort. Yet I have no idea what it will be. Talking with friends tonight about getting pregnant (them) and remodeling things I feel a little envious. I want to be embarking on something new and fun and creative. I want to plan. On the other hand I am completely bogged down with uncertainly and trepidation about Henry's school. I think all I really need is sleep but I know from experience that a project will materialize and become clear. I just hope it's more exciting than finally organizing the basement.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home